This comprehensive 24-page guide by Mary Dhonau, widely regarded as “Mary Queen of Floods”gives you plenty of practical advice on what to do if your property has been flooded.
It explains what you need to know and what you can expect to happen in the early stages, then in the months to come.
The guide contains:
• The emotional roller coaster
• Claiming on your insurance
• Health and well-being
• What to do about the utilities
• What to do if you're not insured
• How to make a recovery plan
• Hints and tips for collecting evidence of damage for insurance claims
• And much more…
To download your copy of Mary's Flood Recovery guide just fill in the form on the right. You will be able to download it immediately by clicking on the link that will appear below the form and you will receive it as an attachment to an email as well.
We take your privacy very seriously. We will not pass your details on to any third parties. The UKFDA may send you useful and relevant information occasionally, but you can unsubscribe at any time.