This 20-page toolkit enables you to create a flood emergency plan to prepare your community for the risk of flooding.
You will learn:
• How to get people involved
• How to identify and prepare for the risk
• The four essential resources you'll need
The toolkit includes the following headings:
• Planning for an emergency
• What to do in an emergency
• Practising and reviewing your plan• And more…
To download your copy of the toolkit just fill in the form on the right. You will be able to download it immediately by clicking on the link that will appear below the form and you will receive it as an attachment to an email as well.
We take your privacy very seriously. We will not pass your details on to any third parties. The UKFDA may send you useful and relevant information occasionally, but you can unsubscribe at any time.