This is a comprehensive 28-page guide from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.It provides essential and valuable advice in a simple to follow format, applicable to both homeowners and businesses.
- What is the risk to property from flooding?
- How do I find out if my property, or a property I am thinking of buying, is at risk of flooding?
- How will the flood risk affect the value and insurability of my property?
- What can I do to deal with any flood risk to my property?
- What can I do to prepare for a flood?
- Should I install flood defences to my property?
- What should I do if my property is flooded?
- Why does it take so long to reinstate a property after a flood?
- Useful links – who can I go to for help in dealing with flood risk and reinstatement?
To download your copy of the guide, please complete the form to the right and you will be able to download the document by clicking on the link that will appear below the form. It will also be emailed to you.
We take your privacy very seriously and we will not pass on your details to any third parties. You will be able to instantly unsubscribe at any time.