Flood Defence Survey for Housing Associations

If you are a Housing Association looking for independent flood defence advice for one or more of your properties, then this is where you can arrange for an assessor to contact you to discuss arrangements.AssessorThe surveys are carried out by local, qualified assessors who can give you impartial advice and guidance.
You will receive a full report  providing details of the risk of flooding, together with the recommended steps to protect your property. The assessor will recommend the types of products that would be suitable and discuss with you the different manufacturer options available for each type.Please complete the form to the right and we will get in touch with you.We respect your privacy and will not pass your details to any third parties. The UKFDA will send you relevant information from time to time and you may unsubscribe instantly at any time.

    Please tick here if you would like us to contact you by email with other useful resources about flooding or information about goods and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We will process your data in accordance with our Privacy Policy. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us or unsubscribing at the bottom of the email.

    Tick here if you accept these terms.